Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Gone

Hi guys,
OMG like I have so much to do right now! It's always like this before going somewhere...But still, I wanted to keep it cool, get a boost of energy and start this day with a comfy cute outfit. Since the mornings and evenings are a bit chilly, I was totally happy to wear this two piece from CNDirect which features a hoodie and a comfy skirt, along with a pair of platform sneakers and this super cute backpack from TOMTOP.
All in all, a perfect outfit, as you are about to see :)












What I wore:
- CNDirect two-piece set in grey ( find it here)
- TOMTOP backpack ( find it here)
- Bershka sneakers
- Sacha Shoes sunnies

Thank you for visiting the blog and hope that you'll stop by tomorrow as well for a brand new ootd post :D
Kisses,
R.










3 comments:

  1. Great grey set.. looks so comfy, perfect for everyday's activities!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)