Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Let me show you a few things…

Hello sweeties,
Although I'm still in Romania at the moment, I want to share a beautiful outfit I wore while I was still in Belgium…think a classic look, something vogue'ish ! The thing I like the most is the color palette of this look..fine and sophisticated. This long suede sleeveless cardigan from CNDirect is like to die for !
Hope you enjoy the look :)












What I wore:
- Bershka dress
- CNDirect faux suede cardigan ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- Vintage bag that I've received as a gift

Thank you for visiting the blog, guys!
I gotta run and do my bags for tomorrow :D
I'm coming home <3 !
Kisses,
R.








6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the association of bag with the coat!

    xx rockmentchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse? Oh my goodness. I absolutely love it! The colours are so vibrant and beautiful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super chic look!! Love your purse.

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Loving the accessories, those earrings and that bag are fabulous.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...your style is to die for!

    xoxo

    love this mascara!

    xoxo

    http://www.photogenici.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)