Translate

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Maybe it's because of you, I'm slippin'....

Hello sweeties,
I'm on my way home from the airport. Well arrived, thank God ! So I thought I'd take advantage of this one hour journey to share with you another great look ! 
I'm absolutely sure you'll love how I've styled this light white coat jacket from CNDirect with some ripped jeans, a simple lime green top, floral print messenger bag from TOMTOP and Dresslink sunglasses.
I'll let you enjoy this casual colourful look along with this song I like:











What I wore:
- CNDirect white jacket coat ( find it here)
- Asos jeans
- Zara top
- TOMTOP messenger bag ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- Dresslink sunglasses ( find them here)

So, how do you find the look, guys? =D
Hope you like it and also, thank you so much for visiting my blog ! <3
Kisses,
R.




















4 comments:

  1. Cool outfit and the song is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me ha encantado ese collar tan precioso de piedras.
    Hoy en el blog te enseño un post de mis vacaciones en Punta Cana con el escote más de moda del verano ¡No te lo pierdas! ♥
    Besos desde:
    CAT - Blog de MODA

    Puedes seguirme en mi instagram @carlitaat

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sunnies!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look!
    that jacket is really nice :)
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)