Translate

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

She'll be the death of me

Hello sweeties,
I'm back to start the day with a super cute outfit I've managed to put together, featuring my lovely Hedonia Maddie Panelled Shift dress in nude . For the hairdo, I went a little crazy as I always do when I feel inspired. ^^
It may feel different, but I think everything went so well together, even these New Dress sunglasses are a perfect fit for this look.
I'll let you enjoy the photos while listening to this cool song I love so much:













What I wore:
- Hedonia dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- SuiteBlanco clutch
- New Dress sunglasses ( find them here)


The only thing I don't like about these Zara sandals is that they really suffocate your feel like you always feel that they squeeze them. It also shows if you look carefully. 
Thank you for visiting the blog, everyone! Really appreciate it ^^
Hope you like the look ! <3
Kisses,
R.














5 comments:

  1. I love your bun, it's so original...and that dress looks fantastic on you!
    to bad those heels aren't comfortable to walk in because they sure look nice.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, pretty dress
    needs of clicks in the newest post, can you help?
    I fallow You, fallow back?


    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love those sunglasses! how fantastic.

    and I have a pair of sandals that used to be like that, but over time the leather has stretched a tish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, dear :)
    Love your sunglasses!
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your sunnies!!!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)