Translate

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Une autre approche

Hello sweeties,
Gosh, I had a full day, or better yet, another full day. Can you imagine that I wake-up at 7am and go to sleep at 12-1am ? I certainly need a long vacation before I become a living zombie lol ! Since I saw that you liked that I was posting two outfits per day, I think that starting tomorrow I'll be doing it again. What do you think? :D 
Anyway, I have this super cute look for today. As I had so much stuff to do, I needed a comfy outfit, but with a fashionable approach. So, I went for chic street - a gorgeous leather skirt from Viparo and a cat print top from Dresslink, my chunky sandals from Top Shop and the rest I'll let you discover....









What I wore:
- Dresslink top blouse ( find it here)
- Viparo leather skirt ( their shop here)
- Top Shop sandals
- Zara bag

I must let you know how head over heels I am for this skirt ! And it's not the only item I have from Viparo, which is an Australian brand, for bold and confident men and women, that creates amazing leather pieces which represent a must-have in any fashionista's closet.
I really do hope you like my look ! <3
Thank you for visiting the blog, guys and I wish you all a wonderful day/night...!
Kisses,
R.







6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit :)
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely as always, I love your style :)

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful skirt!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a playful look!

    Have a great Friday night :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)