Translate

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Unreal.

Hello hello,
Well, again, but that's not the point. The point is that it's been raining all day so I didn't quite go out today. But that's ok, I can stay here with you and share some more outfits that I wore these past days...
This one here I stood like an half an our putting it together because I wanted to do something different, not just adding all brown bla bla...boring ! So, I found this New Dress shirt which has this amazing print to match with my midi fringes skirt from Style Moi. I hesitated at first, but then I said "what the heck. let's go like this!"
So, I really do hope you enjoy my look and please do leave your honest opinion in the comment box below. It means a lot to me :)







What I wore:
- Style Moi skirt ( find it here)
-New Dress shirt ( find it here)
- Sam Edelman sandals
- Parfois clutch


Thank you for visiting the blog and I do hope you'll be comin' by soon :)
Kisses,
R.







5 comments:

  1. the fringe is super cool.. nice shoes too
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rock! not all can pull this look but you kill it and you look absolutely stunning! i really adore your shoes and those skirts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not my style but anything looks good on a beauty.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)