Translate

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Urban Diva

Hello again sweeties,
Looks like we are ending this summer day in style... I have a hip outfit for you (well, as usual). This time, I mixed a knitted dress from Calvin Klein with this super cool long cardigan from New Dress that I love so much. Added my Neuville bag in the mix, Asos shoes and Sacha sunnies.
Here is what came out:














What I wore:
- Calvin Klein dress 
- New Dress cardigan ( find it here)
- Asos shoes
- Neuville bag (their site here)

So, what do you think about this look?
I certainly love it ! 
Thank you for visiting my blog and I await you daily to take your dose on fashionable inspiration!
Kisses,
R.











2 comments:

  1. Such an incredible outfit. I absolutely love that bag! It is stunning.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)