White Baroque

Hi guys,
Since it's Sunday, I thought I'd do a different outfit, with a particular style. I'm actually combining the baroque trend with the new socks with sandals trend that's taking over more and more. I always wanted to do something inspired by this new designers' dictation.... Sure, in the past I did the whole pump with socks, but never a sandal ! 
The fact that I have this awesome dress from Poppy Lovers  I couldn't help myself by trying something new ! As they say, Poppy Lovers, is the online destination for fashion forward, free thinking girls because they style is totally different from what you're used to. And you know I absolutely love DIFFERENT ! :)
I'll let you enjoy my lovely look and please do try to be open minded when checking it out :)













What I wore:
- Poppy Lovers dress ( find it here)
- Vintage bag
- Karen Millen sandals
- Lovelywholesale earrings ( find them here)


I really do hope you'll express your honest opinion ( in the comment box below)
Can't wait to "read" you tonight :)
Thank you for visiting for the blog !
Kisses,
R.












Comments

  1. lovely outfit!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el outfit, estás increíble!
    ¿Has visto mi nuevo post en el blog? Hoy te enseño 7 formas de combinar CROP TOPS!
    Besos desde:
    CAT - FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit.love the white socks with those shoes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun