Translate

Monday, September 7, 2015

Balade

Hello sweeties,
The new week has begun and I have so much stuff to do ! ( like everyone right?) - Well, I wanted just to take an hour of my morning to share with you another beautiful outfit, again with a long dress, in a bohemian style this time. My gorgeous dress is from New Dress and I like it so much how it went with this cute flower head crown !
I'll leave you to check out this lovely look and I hope you'll like it too : 









What I wore:
- New Dress dress ( find it here)
- New Look clutch
- Schutz sandals
- Kitsch temporary tattoo ( find it here)


Thank you for visiting the blog and stay tuned for another beautiful look ! 
Kisses,
R.






3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Lovely <3

    xoxo
    Christine
    http://www.thenewpersonalassistant.blogspot.nl/ ( my new blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)