Translate

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Balmain

Hello sweeties,
The good news is that I have a little free time to share with you another cute look. The bad news is that the rain didn't stop since this afternoon which sucks -_-  . Anyway, I'll let you enjoy this beautiful look featuring my lovely dress from TOMTOP that clearly reminds me of a dress I saw at Balmain, if I'm not mistaken. Since the sun was up and I wasn't up for putting any make-up on, the best choice was these awesome sunnies from FREYRS.  
So, hope you enjoy the look :D !








What I wore:
- TOMTOP dress ( find it here)
- Karen Millen boots 
- Primadonna clutch
- FREYRS sunglasses ( find it here)

Thank you for visiting the blog and I really hope you'll come by soon! :)
Kisses,
R.







7 comments:

  1. great you look, how you do that you always look sensational :)

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit even with rain you still look gorgeous in these pictures.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is cute! But those boots are amazing! Way off the charts! :)

    Looking good, girl! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is absolutely incredible! I cannot get over how great it looks on you.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)