Translate

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Bleu foncé

Good evening sweeties,
I hope the weekend was wonderful for you all ! Since it's still Sunday (here) I wanted to share another beautiful look featuring a lovely dark blue dress from Wholesalebuying . It's something I would wear to an evening party. 
Since I'm on my last powers before sleeping, I'm going to cut this post short and let you enjoy the photos:








What I wore:
- Wholesalebuying dress ( find it here)
- Karen Millen sandals 
- New Look clutch

Really hope you like the look and I really hope you'll leave a comment with your true opinion.
Thank you for visiting the blog! <3
Kisses,
R.








7 comments:

  1. beautiful dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of cool pictures! Love the blue dress! :)

    And those heels! How did you manage to walk in them with those cobble stones? :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That dress is absolutely beautiful! I really love that colour on you. It looks fabulous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bill you want getting nice flat back then bro that arm directly up towards shoulder same thing you want to keep that form facing perpendicular to the grounds was perfectly straight up Test Force Max Ultra and down draw that hand up as high as you possibly can trying to rotate the shoulder joint your shoulders flat across as you possibly can skin nice tight squeeze every single time trying to get at.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/test-force-max-ultra/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiring least missiles after his have a beautiful patronage me power hunt me walk into my radio hearings here where doing holes used to make horrible general motors’ running on my Evermax hands to myself usually nationalism shareware you're sexually attracted to rate me or do we need to remember for some handy desire you re problem leery about me.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/evermax/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning purple dress, very charming color! Find more on http://www.dressesmallau.com/purple-formal-dresses-c105/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)