Translate

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Dance like we're making love

Good morning lovelies,
I hope the week isn't that busy for you seing that the kids have just started school and I don't know in your town, but here it's like super crazy - so crowded. Alive but totally stressed out. 
Well, today I thought I'd bring you a more formal look, but at the same time chic and with some super cute accents. That's why I matched my Marie& Frisco long pink vest with these super cute bow detail shoes from Dresslink  and Cornelia Cat-eye sunnies from Freyrs
The vest is a bit large for me, but I like it that way - makes an oversized effect.







What I wore:
- Marie& Frisco long vest ( find it here)
- Zara bag
- Dresslink shoes ( find them here)
- Freyrs sunnies ( find them here

Hope you like the look, guys!
Thank you for visiting the blog !
Kisses,
R.





4 comments:

  1. You look stunning!! The long vest & the heels! In love! You absolutely wear the best look of Cookbook today! Xx Susanne - http://bagatyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this vest!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect. I'm a huge fan of dresslink, You rockin it so much! I love the long vest too.. Great blog you have, stay inspired!



    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)