Translate

Friday, September 18, 2015

Decadence

Hello sweeties,
On my way home now and I thought I'd use the little hour I have in between the airport and Brussels to update my blog and of course, bring you another fabulous outfit. You see, sometimes I may be more inspired for a look and sometimes not that much. This here outfit is one I absolutely love and I'm sure you'll love it too. My gorgeous Dressin dress is the central piece of this stylish look.
Sex and the City came into my mind when I saw myself in the mirror and I think it will be a total hit.







What I wore:
- Dressin dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- Mango clutch
- River Island long loose blazer

Thank you for visiting the blog and until tomorrow, I wish you all a great evening ( or day - depending on your location)
Kisses,
R.



1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit ! :-)

    Bisous Chaleureux de la Réunion,
    Joh'…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)