Translate

Monday, September 21, 2015

Disney

Hello sweeties,
I've just got back from the C&A event downtown and I couldn't be more happy to attend. I'll be making a blogpost tomorrow and tell you all about it. :)
On the another hand, I have a few hours left before going to the night market, so I thought I'd take advantage of this spare time and share with you yet another chic look. Taking a more ludic attitude, I've managed to come up with this awesome outfit - my Mickey shirt and casual jeans come from Tiny Deal and they are super amazing. Just wait to see how I've styled them :)










What I wore:
- Tiny Deal shirt ( find it here)
- Tiny Deal jeans ( find them here)
- Zara shoes
- H&M clutch

Hope you like the look, guys!
Good night ( or morning) :) ! 
Kisses,
R.







3 comments:

  1. Cute shirt :))

    http://ivanafashiongirl.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK SO GOOD
    NEW POST ; http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/09/natural-hair-care_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love seeing you in casual clothes sometimes.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)