E ritorno da te

Hello sweeties,
Oh do I have a treat for you! This gorgeous dress from Hedonia was waiting in my mail box just a few days ago and I was literally dying to wear it. I may not have the biggest boobs, but I sure know how to make them look like they are. :) A little inside tip: I used my H&M bodysuit with push-up for the ultimate experience down the "big bust lane". Added the dress on top and BOOM : the perfect girl figure effect!







What I wore:
- Hedonia dress ( available at the Lipsy London shop, here)
- Schutz shoes
- YSL envelope bag
- H&M bodysuit underneath 

Thank you so much for visiting the blog, sweeties !
I wish you all a perfect night ( or day) :)
Stay tuned tomorrow for yet another awesome post ^^
Kisses,
R.







Comments

  1. lovely!nice dress and the shoes are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. suits you so well
    lovely photos.. thank you

    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/09/32-set-acevivi-makeup-brushes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is certainly is all kinds of fabulous!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun