Translate

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Effortless

Hi guys,
So I have some spear time on my hands before going out and I thought why not take advantage and share with you another cute outfit, an effortless chic really ! While visiting a very lovely lady (which happens to be as well an important part of a project I'm working on), I've worn my beautiful loose coat from CNDirect. I paired it in a casual way because some walking was involved so I had to go comfy and put on some flats. It's very funny cause I remember having a similar photo in that exact same spot with a similar hat ! Actually I think it was the every first ootd to have published on my blog like 3 years and a half ago, view it here. Yep, time flies...









What I wore:
- CNDirect loose coat ( find it here)
- Guess jeans
- Zara blouse
- Mango flats
- Neuville handbag
- Forever 21 hat 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I do hope I'll "see" you again soon! :)
I do daily ootds ( even 2 per day lately as I have a bit more free time), so you're more than welcome to come and have a look, maybe be inspired <3
Kisses,
R.









3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of the nude colours is amazing!
    Love the hat and the coat! You look so beautiful!

    Style with Veni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing coat ♥ I love it !!! Your style is goreous, You have fantastic taste !!! Lovely hat :)

    Have a wonderful Sunday !!!
    kisses from Poland
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)