Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Floral fall

Hi guys,
So I'm back in Romania for a few days, but that doesn't mean that I've forgotten all about you guys :)
Seems like I have a little flu that I can't wait to get home and put myself into bed with some hot tea and some pills. Ever since fall has arrived in Brussels, I knew that sooner or later I'll get a virus cause everyone around me was already sick :S
So, to keep cozy, I totally recommend this super cute floral hoodie from New Dress. A cool look for school too, don't you agree? :D










What I wore:
- New Dress hoodie ( find it here)
- Mango jeans
- Bershka sneakers
- Urban Outfitters backpack

Hope you like this comfy look and don't hesitate to leave a comment :). I always enjoy reading them when I go to bed.
Kisses,
R.







3 comments:

  1. Impossible to resist,nice look.

    http://www.2015bagshops.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this entire style here! The jeans are amazing and that floral jacket is so fun :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)