Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Lennon

Hello sweeties,
I hope the week is going well for you, unlike mine - dragging myself out of bed to complete the tasks and errands I have to do here in Romania…brr…it's not very nice. At least it's sunny, so I hope I'll feel better before going back to Belgium.
Anyway, on a more fashionable point of the story, I'd like to bring you today's look. This outfit reminds me of John Lennon - don't laugh, but it does :D ! My fringe vest from SheIn really sets the retro mood, my cute sunnies and not to mention my awesome pants from my little brand - From Brussels, with Love - completes this cool, comfy look. 








What I wore:
- Zara tank top
- SheIn vest ( find it here)
- From Brussels, with Love pants ( find them here)
- Pull& Bear satchel
- Zara sandals


Thank you so much for visiting the blog, lovelies ! Hope you like my look and don't forget to leave a comment with your honest opinion. :)
Kisses,
R.













4 comments:

  1. Just feel so embarrassed I don't want special but because it is Allison is not it is likely quite distressing you know some is this you may be younger people just don't like him to the top absolutely Replennage Eye Cream and that I think we've got atom get this into perspective because some people all very and can upset about the skin they're going to the doctor and perhaps ice.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/replennage-eye-cream/

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesanta vestuta si sandalutele, imi plac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool outfit
    http://keepcalmandreadmorebooks.blogspot.com.by/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)