Translate

Monday, September 7, 2015

That casual vibe

Hello sweeties,
We're ending today with a casual look, that kind of outfit that brings us closer to fall fashion. I worn it on a sunny day, but the temperature was not that hot ! I wanted something comfy, yet chic. So I've matched this shirt/dress from Dressin in a royal blue color, with my ripped Asos jeans and a pair of low thick heels. Since I never took this cute bag that I have from a shop in Thailand, I thought today was the day ! It really gave some personality to my look. :)










What I wore:
- Dressin shirt/dress ( find it here)
- Asos jeans
- Zara sandals
- Bag from a store in Thailand

Hope you like the look and don't hesitate to leave a comment with your honest opinion :)
Thank you and have a wonderful visit on the blog :)
Kisses,
R.








5 comments:

  1. You look phenomenal! beautifully

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is cute, sort of like a mix between Prada and Paul Smith.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue top!

    xoxo
    thenewpersonalassistant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)