Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Hanging Tree

Hi guys,
I'm super excited to bring you today's outfit that I absolutely love ! This sleeveless jacket from New Dress worked so good with my tree loose shirt ( also from New Dress). Of course, a pair of black jeans were the excellent choice for this look and as a pop of color, I've worn my Green leaf Jane Stone necklace 
I'll let you take a look at the outfit and can't wait to hear your thoughts <3









What I wore:
- New Dress shirt ( find it here)
- New Dress sleeveless jacket/coat ( find it here)
- Asos jeans
- Zara sandals and clutch
- Jane Stone necklace ( find it here)


So, what do you think about this look? :)

Also, don't forget that you have just a few hours left to join the GIVEAWAY on Instagram:


Click on the photo to enter:
Instagram contest

4 comments:

  1. nice look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd always wanted to be an action heroine. That's a chick dream, getting to wear a leather bodysuit
    tom cruise Jack Reacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow in love with both your shoes and clucth !
    Nice look ! Have a good day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)