Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Up town girl

Good evening ladies and gents,
I'm back with another fashionable outfit, this time on another style note - chic. My gorgeous two piece set ( pants and top ) comes from Poppy Lovers. I've matched it with this super cute satchel from  New Dress which I simply adore and I think you will see it frequently in my outfits. My golden sunnies are also from New Dress and they represent the vintage hint of the outfit... All in all the perfect street style.













What I wore:
- Poppy Lovers two piece suit ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- New Dress satchel ( find it here)
- New Dress sunnies (find them here)
- Kitsch henna temporary tattoo ( find it here)

Hope you like the look. <3
Thank you for visiting the blog and I hope you'll stop by soon ^^
Kisses,
R.











4 comments:

  1. Your pants are beyond fabulous!

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like a little bit bronzer tanning here and I realized I put out my special lighting today so on it was me out a little bit like when I look in the mirror I look allot deeper for some reason but Omorfirx and this is so much product in here so I feel very comfortable life going into this thing going over where’s my RAM 130 already there's not as much product in there.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/omorfirx/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and style!
    http://www.dianadmoda.com/2015/09/kimono.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)