Translate

Saturday, September 26, 2015

We live our sins

Hi again,
Well, seems that I did have a spare moment this evening, and what better thing to do than to share with you guys another awesome look I've managed to put together yesterday ?  For this outfit, I just wanted to be cozy, chic and cool. My Lovelywholesale jacket is just the thing, having a fur collar and a warm interior. I've matched it with my Dresslink leggings and Lovelywholesale boots. 
This is the result:











What I wore:
- Lovelywholesale jacket ( find it here)
- Dresslink leggings ( find it here)
- Lovelywholesale boots ( find it here)
- Mango blouse
- Bag from my trip to Egypt

Thank you for visiting the blog and have an excellent evening! 
Stay tuned tomorrow for another look :)
Kisses,
R.






P.S. 
                                           JOIN THE GIVEAWAY ON INSTAGRAM 
3 Winners will choose for themselves not one, but two pairs of sunglasses from FREYRS.
Click on the photo to enter:
Instagram contest

5 comments:

  1. You look phenomenal! beautifully

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your shoes so much! Really nice post. :)

    keep in touch!
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit! I just love your pants.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)