Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2015

You give love a bad name

Hello sweeties,
Yet again I'm back with an awesome look. This time I have something very street, punk, cool and at the same time, quite comfy. My cute (Très Mignon) sweater and sport jacket come from Tiny Deal. I'm super happy to have received a big package from them with all these cool items that I can wait wear !  I've matched them up with my old ( but still hot) Style Moi shorts and to add a finishing touch, I've added yet another temporary henna tattoo from Kitsch. The result : AMAZING !  









What I wore:
- Tiny Deal Très Mignon sweater ( find it here)
- Tiny Deal sport vest ( find it here)
- Zara boots


Hope you like the look, guys and "see" you tomorrow :) !
Kisses,
R.







4 comments:

  1. C'est osez, mais j'adore !

    Bisous Chaleureux de la Réunion,
    Joh'…

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great style and class :)
    stop by for a new post and make click in the wishlist if you can :)?

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. i luv this look
    new video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oAyVY94nYA please share and comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are fabulous! I absolutely love this. So edgy.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)