Translate

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Black Widow

Hi guys,
Even though I'm packed with stuff to do before my departure tomorrow, I just wanted to sit a bit and take a deep breath, relax a little. And what better way to relax than to share with you lovelies a new beautiful look? This one is a special "goodbye" look featuring my astonishing Antonio Maxi black dress from Hedonia. If you're looking for the perfect dress to wear for the holidays, well, look no more - this baby has it all - sexiness, quality and attire.









What I wore:
- Hedonia dress ( find it here)
- Mango sandals
- Romwe purse


So, what do you think about this daring look?
Would it be something you'd wear :)?
Kisses,
R.









4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this dress. Great post!

    http://zoharous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic, the dress is beautiful !

    http://www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is gorgeous, but I like these sandals more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)