Translate

Monday, October 5, 2015

Can I

Hi guys,
Can someone send me to a sunny island like now? I don't want to live out through this fall/winter season... Before I know it, it will be raining all day everyday and that's just eugh...so not cool ! 
The fact that I can try on different styles and trends for this fall makes the "pain" more bearable. I totally love my new Marley jacket from Chi Chi London ! It literally screams "FALL" and I'll be sure to add it on my top 3 fall jackets for 2015 :). 
You can style it in so many different ways, but obviously I went the sexy style way today :D
Oh, and the fake fur collar is removable, so you can go chic with flats without, or classy up-town girl with it.









What I wore:
- Chi Chi London Marley jacket ( find it here)
- Neuville bag
 Zara booties
- Choies sunnies 


Thank you so much for visiting the blog !
You can view daily outfits just by adding my blog to your favorites or just following me on Instagram.
Kisses,
R. 








8 comments:

  1. so chic!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and stylish outfits, the color black is my favorite.

    Kisses

    http://trapitosalairelibre.blogspot.pe/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look brilliant! beautifully

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. With this gorgeous outfit it's perfectly fine to stay at home :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY LOVE IT ♥

    ¿Has visto mi post de hoy en el blog? Mix de los 70' y los 90' en un solo look.
    Besos desde:
    CAT - FASHION BLOG

    Por cierto, estoy de sorteo aquí CAT - GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Videos repeals the videos are a your very discovered this specter would be ignored the 100 way plateau commercial I'm not gonna waste my time their commercial Vigoraflo grow but there check it out later recommendation hello the Clear Spring Show are you interested in gaining three programs norm not and I resent the intrusion there bro please check out my.

    http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/vigoraflo/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)