Translate

Monday, October 5, 2015

Colonel Mustard

Hi guys, 
And may your week be fruitful and amazing! To begin yet another fall week, I'm bringing you a super cute outfit. I wore it while going on a "date" with my dear old mother this weekend. Yes, it's the nice, settled girl look of course. My mom always likes to see me as her little girl forever :)
My beautiful mustard cardigan comes from Chicwish and it's the perfect thing to keep cozy and to look cute, all in one. I've matched it with my lovely sweater-dress from Wholesalebuying ( note that you must take a size up to have yourself a more loose article; other than that I totally love the fabric and the design, so thumbs up Wholesalebuying ! ). 
I'll let you discover how the result...









What I wore:
- Chicwish cardigan ( find it here)
- Wholesalebuying sweater-dress ( find it here)
- Urban Outfitters leggings 
- Zara boots

So, how do you feel about this look?
Would it be something you'd wear? 
Thank you for visiting the blog and hope to see you again soon :)
Kisses,
R.











4 comments:

  1. love the colour of your cardigan
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit...love the hair styling too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this color!

    ¿Has visto mi post de hoy en el blog? Mix de los 70' y los 90' en un solo look.
    Besos desde:
    CAT - FASHION BLOG

    Por cierto, estoy de sorteo aquí CAT - GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color ! Your outfit is very nice!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)