Translate

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Electronic Symphony

Hello again boys and girls,
Yes, that's right, I have a little spear time this evening to share with you yet another awesome outfit for this fall. In my mind I had a cozy cool and comfy look and here's what I've "used" for the mixed: this lovely Ginger Camouflage knit Cardigan from YOYOMELODY, a long dress (that can be used as a long top with skinny jeans- awesome combo, but way to cold for that now) from Poppy Lovers, my Timberlands and of course, my Neuville cross-body bag.
For the accessories, I kept it simple, just matched my fave sunnies from Freyrs and TOMTOP ring bracelet.
Here's the result:








What I wore:
- YOYOMELODY cardigan ( find it here)
- POPPY LOVERS dress/top ( their shop here)
- Timberland booties
- Neuville bag
- TOMTOP ring bracelet ( find it here)


Do let me know your thoughts <3 
Kisses,
R.






5 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great! beautiful cardigan

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice army color
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!
    i love your bag
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cardigan got weird colors... but I strangely like it!

    Pearl in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that print is stunning! I love the colour combination.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)