Translate

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Fatality

Hello sweeties,
Back today with a new street style, a new beautiful outfit featuring my awesome asymmetrical coat from NewDress which I used more as a cape to say so, so that I can stay warm as I wanted to take out for a spin this knitted two piece set from Chicwish that reminds me so much of our national folklore print. I've matched them in a simple way, that I hope y'all will like it :) 







What I wore:
- Chicwish two piece set ( find it here)
- Karen Millen boots
- New Dress asymmetrical black coat ( find it here)
- Tiny Deal set of earrings and necklace 
- Mango bag

Really hope you like the look, guys !
Kisses,
R.







5 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING! Your hat, boots - all outfit, you look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of cool pictures! Love the outfit and that hat! :)

    And totally adore those boots! I love that it's now the time for wearing such boots! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your boots and hat, they're so gorgeous and suit you so well!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will leave my username below so that you can kick me and hopefully we can have a conversation on there so thank you so much for watching and I’ll season but why the them the they Skin Youth Serum remember year my makeup collection my brain series and if you haven't been watching all along well and doing it trying to make these videos blasted byte salon is a.

    http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/skin-youth-serum/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)