Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Flawless

Hi guys,
Oh, what a busy, busy day I had ! And it still is... It's 5pm and I didn't even had the chance to eat :(. While something nice is cooking on the stove, I thought I'd take advantage of this short time and share with you a gorgeous look ! I promise you'll simply ADORE this Red Check two piece from Vesper (than can be purchased also separately of course). 
I'll let you enjoy today's look, while I check the food :)








What I wore:
- Vesper cape ( find it here)
- Vesper skirt ( find it here)
- Bershka corset
- Moregan de Toi shoes 
- YSL clutch

Hope you like the look, guys! 
Can't wait to read all your comments :)
Until next time, I wish you a beautiful day ( or evening) !
Kisses,
R.







3 comments:

  1. so chic!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Analogues poisonous elements that the body mistakes for the beneficial ones this is due to similarities in the atomic radius an electrical charger certain elements thus Natto5 the body mistakes aluminum for magnesium lead for calcium mercury for selenium and cadmium for zinc now the prostate needs ink to function and it is often zinc deficient so when it sees.

    http://originalgarciniacambogiafacts.com/natto5/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)