Translate

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Inspector Gadget

Hello sweeties,
Oh, I had such a full day ! Having to make labels for all the Romanian products from my store ain't no relaxation...I do hope it will all sort out in the end.
Anyway, I have a terrible (in French that's a good term) outfit for today :) ! 
My lovely long trench from SheIn reminded me of my childhood when everything was so nice and I used to watch cartoons all day ! Did I ever tell you that that's how I learned my English? Yep, watching cartoons everyday :). One of my favorite cartoons was Inspector Gadget, which brings us to today's look, at the long grey trench hahaha . :D
Curious how I've mix& matched it?










What I wore:
- SheIn trench ( find it here)
- YSL clutch
- L.A.M.B. shoes
- Zara denim shirt



Hope you like the look, guys!
I'm expecting you tomorrow for a new #ootd :D
Kisses,
R.










3 comments:

  1. Beautiful classy as always :) I like it!

    http://fashionelja.p

    ReplyDelete
  2. While work Mike such a big difference but yes this one was once a little too letters null can give us liberation it can give us for you to make give us our give us balance Alpha Peak you give us authenticity feeling of being real just that one worked so what I'm doing this video show you why that is the case and also how to use this one word in order to get more.

    http://testolimitfacts.com/alpha-peak/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)