Translate

Friday, October 30, 2015

I've been watching you

Hi guys,
I have a super full day ahead, but I thought I should take a few minutes ( ok, an hours), to update my blog and bring you yet another cool look for fall that I've managed to put together yesterday. The theme is simple: chic and wonderful ! As I felt when I wore this cool sweater-dress from CNDirect, with which I've paired my oldies KM boots and Lookbook Store green plaid reversible shawl  that I totally love and which can be styled in so many ways! 









What I wore:
- CNDirect sweater ( find it here)
- Lookbook Store green plaid reversible shawl ( find it here)
- Karen Millen boots
- Froever 21 bag


Hope you like the look guys! 
Tell me all about it in the comment box below :)
Kisses,
R.








14 comments:

  1. very beautiful outfit!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look! love your scarf!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great dear!

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect look. Great blog you have, stay inspired!



    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this outfit, extremely stylish. The scarf is so so nice!

    catrionaar.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful way for wearing a poncho!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such an amazing outfit, the bag and the overknee boots, everything is super nice! How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)