Translate

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Olive

Hello again sweeties,
I bet you thought I'm not coming back tonight. Well, here I am ! And I'm back with a pretty cool look ^^. This time I went very simple chic. The only thing "out of the ordinary" is my pair of sandals that I have for quite awhile now... I thought it would be the perfect point of interest seing that this angora two piece set from Chicwish has this dark green color, very fall, very fabulous, of course. 







What I wore:
- Chicwish two-piece set ( find it here)
- Pimkie sandals
- Parfois wallet purse
- Zara sunnies

Really hope you like the look guys! The number one reason I like this set is the fact that it's super cozy. 
"See" you tomorrow :)
Kisses,
R.








6 comments:

  1. you look great dear!

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like very elegant and comfortable, but I don't like angora texture. Does it really feels okay in this one?
    Have a wonderful day!

    http://jewelryssimo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's super soft. There's only 3 or 4% angora fur :)

      Delete
  3. Book and because get is like a back to school when I'm only gonna be answering the education related questions do not worry because Natural Ceramides Youth Cream I will definitely do much more general personal Q&A for me next one suffered by part 2 got answers menu question can in this video had a better start shut up waffling became a Henry asks what is your favorite thing.

    http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/natural-ceramides-youth-cream/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look! love your shades!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)