Translate

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Who knows

Hello sweeties,
After a crazy, crazy night I've managed to pull myself together and wake up this morning ( had a tone of things to do ). I'm happy though, it was super fun and totally worth it! 
And I'm also happy to find a spare moment to share with you this gorgeous outfit, featuring my cute dress from Hedonia. This dress can be worn so many different ways, it depends on the styling of course, but still it's a beautiful piece to have in the closet.
Here's how I've worn it:








What I wore:
- Hedonia long sleeve Plunge midi dress (available at Lipsy London here)


- Mango sandals
- Zara clutch

Hope you like  the look and also, I hope you have all a great weekend ahead!

Kisses,
R.






2 comments:

  1. Super fabulous look and gorgeous dress.Love it.<3
    Happy weekend.
    XOX

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. This dress is very beautiful. I want to! Great post and nice photos.

    Zoharous

    PS. Check out my first video on youtube at Minted Wall Art / Wall Decor Product Review 2015

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)