Translate

Friday, November 27, 2015

How deep is your love

Hi guys,
So, looks like things have calmed over here. I've managed to go out a little although it's super cold, but luckily I had my cozy poncho from SheIn that I've matched with my Asos ripped jeans, Dresslink snow boots ( really similar to Uggs and quite comfortable). As for the accessories, I went simple; a pair of sunnies and my leather bracelets from CNDirect. For the price, I thought choosing to wear more it would make a cool effect ! 










What I wore:
- SheIn poncho ( find it here)
- Asos jeans
- CNDirect leather bracelet ( find it here)
- Dresslink snow boots ( find them here)
- New Look backpack

Thank you for visiting my blog :)
Don't forget to come by maybe tonight for a new outfit ! ^^
Kisses,
R.





2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)