Translate

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Normal people scare me

Hi guys,
As I promised, I'm back with yet another cool look. I won't exactly say that normal people scare me, more than stupid people scare me. I still remember my grandfather saying " You should never go into contradiction with a crazy person or a stupid one. They will always win, they have the experience". Unfortunately, life isn't fair and people like that will always try to poison your day. I always try to stay zen and don't mind them. My advice is to ignore them completely ! :)
Meanwhile, I'd like to give a big thank you to Lovelywholesale for creating this awesome sweatshirt that works so well with this cute skirt I have for while now and the CNDirect loafers








What I wore:
- Lovelywholesale sweatshirt ( find it here)
- Urban Outfitters skirt 
- CNDirect loafers ( find them here)
- Zara bag

Thank you so much for visiting my blog !
Hope you will come by soon :)
Kisses,
R.






1 comment:

  1. Increase in numbers that simply by 130 % to find out just how much it is advisable to melt away should you fit into this kind of type. Any somewhat active particular person runs as well as jogs 2-3 Power Precision situations every week, as well as participates in an activity as well as workout that triggers your ex to obtain difficulty possessing a new discussion in the event.

    http://www.healthybeats.net/power-precision.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)