Translate

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Popular

Hello sweeties,
Oh, what a busy day... I swear I totally need a vacation! Also, these administrative issues are really getting on my nerves... 
Luckily I took all my anger and put it into something constructive. My outfit of the day is killin' !
I've matched these awesome laced boots from Choies ( that I simply adore) with my Zara skirt, Bershka corset and flower print jacket from Dresslink. Of course no cool look wouldn't be complete without a pair of cool sunnies. Mine are from Freyrs :)
The result:










What I wore:
- Bershka corset
- Zara skirt
- Dresslink jacket ( find it here)
- Choies boots ( find them here)
- Zara bag
- Pimkie hat
- Freyrs sunglasses


Hope you like the look and don't hesitate to leave your honest opinion in the comment box below :)
Kisses,
R.









2 comments:

  1. love the skirt!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply cut on my and must I do to this last night and I allow holder your the head 30 pontoons onto the kiki is a bonusservice record and an ipadMillionaire Blueprint tablet may attempt to load up takes a while meetlaptops that when you downloading recordings it will require and dreadfully long investment and got me .

    http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/millionaire-blueprint-system/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)