Translate

Friday, November 20, 2015

Rainy season

Hello sweeties,
Well, I'm so sorry that the season of flip flops and tank tops is over :( ... Summer seems like a million milles away. So that's why I have a rather rainy day outfit instored for you this time. My cute hoodie comes from Dresslink and if you're shorter than my, it will go so perfect as a dress hoodie as well! I've paired it with my Havaianas rain boots and some black shorts. To add a bit more "coolness" to the outfit, I've worn some over-the-knee high socks.
Here's the result:











What I wore:
- Dresslink hoodie ( find it here)
- Havaianas rain boots (more here)
- Forever 21 bag
- Bershka shorts




Thank you so much for visiting the blog and don't forget to join the Giveaway that ends tomorrow!
Kisses,
R.

Join the GIVEAWAY and receive a Kitsch gold plated set:
Instagram contest

5 comments:

  1. Me encantan esas botas y el color que tiene es ideal!!! Un look comodo y chic. Un beso y feliz fin de semana guapa

    ¿ me haces un favor ? Si te metes en mi post puedes pinchar cualquiera de las palabras rojas que aparecen en el. Mil gracias
    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/whole-sale-buying.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan esas botas y poder chapotear con ellas en el barro sin mojarme los pies!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)