Translate

Friday, November 6, 2015

Salt'n Pepa

Hi guys,
Looks like we're one step away from the weekend! I'll start my weekend with a cool party tonight in Antwerp, celebrating the opening of the new Philippe Plein shop. So be sure you're following me on Instagram for insights. 
I have a really cool look prepared for y'all today. I've matched my fashionable camel drapped open-front coat from Lookbook Store with my cute Chicwish sapphire blue sweater and to add a touch of originality to my outfit, I've chosen this awesome necklace from Jane Stone that I totally adore. 
Here's what came out: 










What I wore:
- Lookbook Store coat ( find it here)
- Chicwish sweater ( find it here)
- Bershka leggings
- YSL clutch 
- Jane Stone necklace ( find it here )


So how do you like this look? :)
Can't wait to read all your opinions 
Kisses,
R.








5 comments:

  1. Classic coat is always look perfect :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic and chic...you look beautiful!

    Kiss
    Chiara
    http://estroinlonguette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people since this may distributed toenail fungus even when signs and symptoms are certainly not apparent Toe nail salons that not training the right sanitization in many cases ZetaClear are critical to wide spread toenail fingernail yeast bacterial infections Because of the wet and also darker setting with the foot or so toenail yeast bacterial infections may be.

    http://www.healthybeats.net/zetaclear.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)