Translate

Monday, November 2, 2015

Second

Hello sweeties,
Yep, we're off to a fresh early start today mainly because I would totally love to get back on posting two cool looks per day. How do you feel about that? :)
Anyway, I have an awesome outfit proposition for you today. This loose sweater from SheIn is both comfy and cool ! I totally love the fabric and not to mention the endless styling possibilities it brings.
Really hope you like how I've styled it up! I was super happy that I was able to wear my Jeffrey Campbell boots I've recently bought. Seing that the weather was permissive that day, I totally went for them !









What I wore:
- SheIn sweater (find it here)
- Jeffrey Campbell boots ( their selection here)
- New Look satchel

Thank you for visiting my blog and don't forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up with the latest news :)


Kisses,
R.








6 comments:

  1. nice look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Framework to boot Taking everything into account you now have been given numerous supportive tops with respect to weight reduction While you may have definitely known some of GC FIT 360 this information we trust that you have either fortified your current knowledge or educated something n Use ties data and be the controller of your own success On the off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el look. Las botas super originales.

    Un beso y feliz semana
    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/dream-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look and i really adore the boots,it´s really amazing.
    Kisses xox

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)