Translate

Sunday, November 29, 2015

The dark side

Hello sweeties,
I'm starting very early today so I can bring you not one but two amazing outfits for today. The first one and might I say, my favorite one is more of a little concept look I've been imagining. The thing is that I like so much concept looks even though they're more particular and not that every-day kinda outfit you put on for work or normal occasions. This brings me to think about haute couture, about expressing yourself into outfits. For this I've styled up my Choies suedette dress with this feather capelet from Metamorph Quirky Couture. Metamorph Quirky Couture brand and all its particular items comes from Denmark, from the basement of a very creative couple, Thea and Erik who are designing handmade pieces that take fashion and your outfit to a whole new level. I, for one, absolutely adore their items and today I'm featuring their brown feather capelet with high collar, an original piece that does wonders to your look! 








What I wore:
- Choies dress ( find it here)
- Karen Millen boots
- Metamorph Quiky Couture feather capelet ( find it here)
- Sfera clutch


Hope you like the look, guys!
Thank you for visiting my blog and I welcome you again anytime ;)
Kisses,
R.





6 comments:

  1. such a unique look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic look.Love those feather capelet.<3
    xox

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this
    new post :
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/11/geometric-print-maxi-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and original ootd my dear....love your dress!!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw on theCorniche begin wolf shrieking I overlook who they will first thing I'mgonna raise that was me so I ceased and identifies with them just Raging Lion Male Enhancement like really moronic of you think one earth is going on here it’s insane I went to this issue on the grounds that her mom asked me to as aenuine story and I went to visit the Student and .

    http://top10workoutsup.com/raging-lion-male-enhancement//

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)