Translate

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Batgirl

Hi guys,
Oh, I just took a little break from cleaning the house. Christmas period is always busy for everyone I think. I remember last year I was in Thailand...wish I was there still! :)
Anyway, I'll quickly update my blog with a not-so-festive look. It's rather punk, edgy and daring :D. I'm wearing this awesome Batman t-shirt from Rose Wholesale with my oldie Style Moi cut-off shorts.
Here's the rockish look:











What I wore:
- Rose Wholesale batman t-shirt ( find it here)
- Style Moi shorts
- Bershka boots
- New Look backpack

Thank you so much for visiting the blog and don't forget to join the GIVEAWAY !
It's the last day you can enter :)










Join the GIVEAWAY - everything you need to know by clicking on the photo:
Instagram contest

2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)