Translate

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Brick wall

Hello sweeties,
Hope your holidays are going well. I just wanted to pop-by and share with you another cozy look. Of course, with the temperatures, this is more of an autumn look (late autumn). But still, it's very chic and stylish. I'm wearing my Romwe cable knit sweater with pockets that it's super cool and so easy to style. I've matched it with some skinny jeans and an old pair of booties from Mango.
I really hope you like the look and that you can be inspired to create your own.







What I wore:
- Romwe turtleneck sweater ( find it here)
- Mango jeans ( find a selection of skinny jeans here)
- Mango ankle boots ( similar ones here)
- New Look bag



Hope you like the look and don't forget to come by tomorrow for another cool look!
Kisses,
R.









4 comments:

  1. You look great, fantastic styling

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look dear!

    Maja

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. same exact steps everything has to be the same every single time so than there's no variables left that's always going to be the same so that's taken out of it so you don’t have to NO2 Maximus worry about a bad sign up for anything like that so work but let's watch is set up some other things he should be kind focusing on right here with some things we don't there's mine as he's trying to type while I do

    http://powerpumpxladvice.com/no2-maximus/

    ReplyDelete
  4. bit better if it's an option something that to consider now again for patients whose tumors are too 70-246 practice test big of the patients are young radiation may not be an option but something to consider in from the fact that is I'll getting you ready for it on the flip side for radiation I there’s different advice on terms of.

    http://exampracticequestions.com/70-246-questions/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)