Translate

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Close to the mistletoe

Hello sweeties,
Yep, today I'm a busy bee and to recompense the fact that yesterday I didn't update my blog, I'm back again with a new awesome look. I wouldn't even know where to fit this outfit, it's something casual, chic, but with a devilish twist. The jacket comes from Lovelywholesale and it's a pretty cool item to add in a look. I've kept the rest of the outfit simple in print so I won't look like a Christmas tree before the date :). I've worn underneath the Dresslink turtleneck blouse so I won't be cold.
 Also, I would like to bring upon your attention this magnificent Cluse watch  that just screams glam elegance... Totally love their other designs, but I guess this was my favorite. :)









What I wore:
- Lovelywholesale jacket ( find it here)
- Dresslink blouse ( find it here)
- C&A jeans
- Mango booties 
- Zara bag
- Cluse watch ( find it here)


Thank you so much for visiting the blog and don't forget to follow me on Instagram as well :)
Kisses,
R.









5 comments:

  1. Super casual look :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look fantastic. great! :)

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket and those heeled boots! :)

    And your lipstick.. so cool! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic look! ;)

    Kiss
    Chiara

    http://estroinlonguette.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)