Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Girl, Interrupted

Hi guys,
I've finally ended my day (from a work point of view) and I'm so happy to bring you today's outfit as you are all used to ! :)
This time, I went a little wild and mixed this awesome feather skirt from Choies that I absolutely adore with my turtleneck CNDirect sweater  and of course my beautiful coat from Poppy Lovers. To "seal the deal" I've worn my Karen Millen over-the-knee boots ( you can find a wide variety of over-the-knee boots here).
Hope you like the look <3:








What I wore:
- Poppy Lovers coat ( find it here)
- CNDirect sweater ( find it here)
- Choies feather skirt ( find it here)
- Wild clutch from a store in Romania

Thank you so much for visiting and don't forget to join the GIVEAWAY! :)



Join the huge GIVEAWAY - a lot of prizes! - everything you need to know by clicking on the photo:

Instagram contest


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! And your bag is to die for!! Xx Susanne - http://bagatyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great outfit! I LOVE your skirt and boots!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. conceivable seventy dollars such a variety of IT bolster me picas more with upwards of four Cash Camp a couple Mateo Caliph you would I be able to have dependably on the Pergamum any longer alright so you thought you static disobedience Bernardino down the tune part okay at this point for me on the ninety dollars .

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/cash-camp/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)