Translate

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Lost Souls

Hi guys,
Well, I think you're all super busy with the last preparations for tomorrow's celebration. I ran today my last errands, so I needed a comfy outfit. But still, I was like "ew, I'll wear heels", so this is quite the chic look to finish with. The "elegance" of it is settled down with my Mr.GUGU& Miss GO jacket in total contradiction with my messenger back from Relaxfeel.
The result? Well, here it is:








What I wore:
- Bershka corset
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO jacket ( find it here)
- H&M pumps
- Relaxfeel messenger bag ( find it here)

Thank you for visiting the blog, guys!
And don't forget to come by tomorrow for yet another chic look :)
Kisses,
R.




2 comments:

  1. that was for the turn system and the latch at the front now in light of the way that we're cheerful to surrender the bunny for this situation we're going to smash days off and Secret Millionaires Club 2016again ground the catch section off you might not have any desire to surrender the top and you need to keep it usable then you could Blankley’s of utilizing.

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/secret-millionaires-club-2016/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)