Translate

Monday, December 7, 2015

Not the same person

Hey guys!
Oh, terribly sorry for the late post today, but I just wanted to have some few hours off and spend them with my mom. Spending time with your family is quite important especially when you have a crazy busy schedule as mine, where I work even Sundays...24/24, 7/7... it's so exhausting sometimes !
Anyway, I have this cool outfit to share with you that I wore yesterday afternoon (when it was super windy btw), more exactly this two piece from Romwe that I've matched with my Jeffery Campbell boots and a plain black purse.
Here's the outcome:





`





What I wore:
- Romwe two piece set ( available here)
- Jeffery Campbell boots
- Persun Mall purse

Hope you like the look, guys! 
Going out to eat now xo
Catch you later ;)

Kisses,
R.








5 comments:

  1. Nice sweater!

    Have a lovely week :)
    beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome boots! love the monochrome look of this outfit you style...New travel post http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those shoes. And yes, spending time with family is important.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)