Translate

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Princess

And so I felt while wearing this gorgeous dress from Dresswe! I think this is the perfect dress for a New Year's Eve party where the theme would be red carpet look, very fabulous and glam. Or maybe a garden wedding...it's a stunning dress and I'm sure you'll simply love it ! 
I didn't want to accessorise it much because the dress itself is self-statement, so I went discreet by choosing to match this Star Harvest Jewelry necklace, so graceful and beautiful.
If you're wondering about my day, well, it was super long and now I'm killin' time so that I can go to pick up my aunt from the airport. :)
Meanwhile, I'll leave you with today's look:













What I wore:
- Dresswe Fashion Strapless Printing A-Line Zipper-Up Floor Length Evening dress ( find it here)
- Sfera clutch 
- Star Harvest Jewelry necklace ( find it here)




Hope you like the look! 
"See" you tomorrow :D
Kisses,
R.







6 comments:

  1. Wow ! It's such a beautiful dress ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a princessy dress! Beautiful!! you look stunning!
    Happy holidays
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un vestido alucinante. Pareces una princesa de un cuento.


    ¡¡Feliz Navidad y Próspero año Nuevo!! Un besazo

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/12/taysson-y-mora.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. not capable do it to say however your postings are up and you can still to table the entire Millionaire Blueprinttime so that is wonderful um again I'm so glad to help at all if the heap up individuals this evening it is such an empowering time and although have been India's power since November the imperativeness does not doesn't.

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/millionaire-blueprint-complaints/

    ReplyDelete
  5. . it's still not completely clear sold to make it more clear what I need to do now is uh... Interactive Option right some kind of any specific example that addresses the idea uh... what i'mtalking about and clearly again reliably remembering your original question of uh... universities should grant equal numbers of men and women into each major.

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/interactive-option/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)