Translate

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Return of Grey

Hi lovelies, 
Oh, how would I love today to just stay in bed and watch a movie or several movies. I don't know, it's just one of those days where I don't feel like doing nothing. Unfortunately, I can't. I have so much to do in the afternoon and I'm awake from 7am. I wish I could do just my blog cause this is the only thing that I love doing and it doesn't bother me at all! If I were to wish something for the New Year, I think that would be it :).
Anyway, let's stay zen and just check out the outfit I have prepared for you today. I went more towards greyish tones, mixing my Chicwish sweater with this Marie & Frisco skirt . I think they work so nice together. To keep the look on a chic note, I've added this gorgeous messenger bag from Relaxfeel, which I didn't wore as a cross-body bag. I think wearing it like that was more cute. :)
Relaxfeel has such a wide range of affordable clothing and accessories - I absolutely love it ! 








What I wore:
- Chicwish sweater ( find it here)
- Marie&Frisco skirt ( find it here)
- Zara booties
- Relaxfeel messenger bag ( find it here)
- Oasap hat (find it here)



Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I do hope you can stop by tomorrow for a new street style post :)
Kisses,
R.

5 comments:

  1. Very very pretty ! I love your bag ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so beautiful! I absolutely love it. And I hear you on it being a day where you don't want to do anything. I am trying to push past that feeling....but it is so hard.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look!
    i love your hat
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)