Translate

Monday, December 28, 2015

Sweet Serenity

Hi guys,
I'm back with another cool look! This time there's no time for dressy and elegant, so I chose this dress that I wore as a top from Poppy Lovers with jeans and a pair of fluo shoes. Just wait and see my chic new look ! :) I'm pretty sure you'll totally love it.







What I wore:
- Poppy Lovers dress ( find it here)
- Bershka jeans 
- Pimkie shoes
- PersunMall bags

Thank you so much for visiting the blog and I do hope you have an awesome holiday!
Kisses and see you tomorrow!
R.







3 comments:

  1. Great look... love the addition of sleeveless vest!
    Happy holidays..
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. . format works for you know and trust expose can feel that way and I was off target for anyways to Blackcore Edge Post Workout change things up nachos undertakes narrow ranges in their own so I so mobile alright so this is going to be a lot so side as operator basically two in place arms to make sure it's really have you know

    http://powerpumpxladvice.com/blackcore-edge-post-workout/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)