Translate

Saturday, December 12, 2015

The black diamond

Hi guys,
I can't wait for tonight ! I'll set up my beautiful Christmas tree and think about what presents to buy my family who's coming to visit for the holidays. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram so you can check out how my Christmas tree looks like :D !
Continuing the winter (well actually late fall temperature here so yeah) outfit parade, today I have an awesome look. I totally love this Chicwish lace dress which is in this victorian style that I simply adore ! 
Of course, even though the temperatures aren't 100% winter like, it's still quite cold outside and I had to wear my dress with a cozy vest.








What I wore:
- Chicwish dress ( find it here
- Zara vest
- Versace for H&M boots
- Romwe purse

Really hope you like this outfit, guys!
I'll leave you now...so many things to prepare for Christmas ! :D
Kisses,
R.






6 comments:

  1. thats a amazing girl..:)
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stylish outfit with those boots! :)

    The heels are sexy and high! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I love love love that vest. It works perfectly with that lace dress.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. crush on you...great loook..add some jewelries would be absolutly stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)